Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The road to Santiago




Hola! Welcome to the begining of my South American adventure! I finally found a computer that doesnt crash at the sight of my camera (lets not mention that I had to use Microsoft Paint to resize the images)! First stop on the adventure, Santiago Chile. We started with a 24 hour stop over in Auckland New Zealand. After exploring the streets we decided the airport would become our home for the night. After a sleepless afair and too much transit for my liking we finally arrived In Santiago. I quickly realised how diverse this city is. Tradition is contrasted against the modern and the streets are paved with some of the best street art I have seen in my travels. Santiago is a smooth introduction into the rest of the crazy South America has to offer. Next stop on the adventure, Patagonia! 
Hasta luego x

No comments:

Post a Comment