Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sydney


I'm finally here. So far it has been an amazing. After arriving wednesday late afternoon, i took a drive to my friends place to get settled, get my gear unpacked, dinner then crashed (so not too many photos) Started off yesterday by heading into Allpress roasters for breakfast and a decent 3/4 latte. For those of you playing at home - the coffee Las Chicas use (But Lassy's you definitely do it better). Followed that with a few meetings at the modeling agencies up here to plan out a few shoots. Another coffee at a very cool little spot called corduroy in Surry Hills (the crates made me feel at home) then headed off to Bondi for the afternoon. speak again soon x

Well I'm in love with Sydney! Last few days have had a bit of everything. My morning cafe hunts have been pretty successful. The best coffee so far goes to Gnome in Surry Hills, the 3/4 late was unbelievable. Wrapped up the week with heading to Bondi to chill by the beach with some friends.
The weekend was perfect. Spent a chilled saturday cafe hoping and shopping with one of my favorite people before getting dressed up & heading out for dinner & a night dancing away to some insanely good hip hop & oldschool beats. Yesterday saw us head to coogi for some breaky followed by an afternoon shoot. Now back to work x

Finally got a chance to get my tourist on yesterday. Started off the day with a bit of editing at my new favorite cafe, Kawa in sury hills. Then cruised around the rocks area before a sunset & sauna session at one of the best views of Sydney iv'e ever seen. Few more shoots planed over the following days. stay tuned! x
Well the Sydney adventure has come to a end. Last few days have been a great finish to the trip. A bit of down time at Bondi. A chance to get re-acquainted with my dj days. Yesterday was shoot day (shots to come soon) and today i remembered why Bourke street bakery was/is my favorite coffee in Sydney.
Good enough to risk missing my flight for.
Chilling at the airport for my delayed flight looking back at the last 2 weeks, it has been everything i was looking for. Massive shout out to Dena who managed to put up with me the whole time, couldn't have asked for a better friend up here. So much love buddy! 
Something tells me i'll be seeing you again quite soon Sydney x

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful ! I dream to go to Sydney, it seems to be such an amazing city !

    ReplyDelete