Saturday, June 25, 2011

USA 11

PART 1 - L.A.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
23/06 - So I have finally found a computer i can upload some shots onto! Welcome to the first entry of my travel journal! Here are some shots from the first couple of days in LA. I'll try to update every few days.
Photobucket
25/06 - This shot was taken on Venice beach. I felt i had to put this one up. Amongst all the craziness of Venice his clean, fresh style stood out. His name is Eve Kemp, check out his website here. Stay tuned for NYC shots soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing my town through your eyes Eddie! Wondering if you made it to the East Side??? Silver Lake, Los Feliz... my stomping grounds. Venice and the West Side is pretty cool too - GJelina on Abbott Kinney YUM! Hope you had an opportunity to try it...

    http://inherentstylela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for all the kind comments!
    I really wanted to make it to Los Feliz, i heard such great things! i only had a few days in LA so i couldnt make it. Gives me a reason to come back! x

    ReplyDelete